we go beyond keywords so you get discovered.
In today’s connected world, your organization needs more than search engine optimization. What good is a website if nobody can find it? In fact, the launch of a website, an app, a campaign or other digital initiative marks the beginning of the hard work. Businesses need to continuously optimize their entire digital presence, to be visible in search engines.
our approach to search engine optimization.
We look at SEM differently from other SEO companies. You won’t see any SEO services packages on our website because every site and every situation is unique. Imagine taking the same approach to ranking a more detailed phrase like “Orange County SEO” versus something more broad, such as “SEO.” There is more competition for the latter term because dropping the phrase “Orange County” from the search query opens the site up to global competition rather than local.
But local keywords is only the starting point. Today, search engines like Google and Bing place high value on site performance, website speed, mobile performance, mobile friendliness and accessibility. We tailor our services to the needs of the client, dependent upon their market and what’s already been done.
Here’s how we help our clients with expert SEO & SEM services:
- Keyword Research – Picking the right keywords is the foundation for everything you’ll do next.
- Onsite SEO – Making sure your site is technically optimized for search engines
- Performance – Does your website load fast, and friendly to read on mobile devices?
- Website Audits – Is your site in good working order for both search engines and humans?
- Competitive Research – What are your competitors doing online?
- Analytics – How are you doing? What should happen next?
- Link Building – Are the right sites linking to you?
- Paid Search Marketing – Are you buying the right keywords? Is your PPC or paid search program optimized to get the best ROI?
- Social Media – Are you promoting your content to the right audience?
- Digital Marketing Strategy – Do you know who your audience is and where they go for their information?
- Inbound Marketing – Are you generating content that is shareable?
- Surveys – Do you ask what your visitors are looking for?